- Submission. Contributions must be in digital format (word). Please submit your contribution to Prof. M. Paola Mittica at email@example.com
- Language. Contributions will be accepted in Italian or any language having wide international currency, so as to broaden the audience they can reach.
- Contributions and copyright. We accept original works of scholarship, including previously published ones, subject to an evaluation on our part. All contributions must be accompanied by the copyright release form. Please download the form, fill it out, and e-mail the document to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The publication will be online. Each work will be made publicly available on a nonexclusive basis and free of charge.
- Editing Rules. Authors must edit their own texts. To edit your contribution, please download the ISLL Papers template. We advise overwriting it. We do not restrict authors in choosing an editorial style but do require consistency: whatever style you use, please apply it in a coherent, uniform manner; also, check to make sure your footnotes or endnotes are in order and that bibliographies are complete.
- Each contribution must have an accompanying English of title, a one-hundred-word English abstract, and five keywords (also in English).
- Proof. Only one sent of proof is expected.
- Publication Authors whose contributions are published can download a copy from the ISLL website page ISLL Papers that links to AmsActa Institutional Research Repository by AlmaDL University of Bologna Digital Library. This copy is marked by DOI, ISSN, ISBN.